...Tiffany Livingston (finally!)!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Nearing the end...

Three.

Weeks.

Left.

I can't express how much I want school to be over! I got a job at my internship which is beyond amazing. I am so happy and have a HUGE office! I have been shopping online for artwork to put on my walls as well as office organization things. I know I will be made fun of, but it is so hard to do work in a clutter!


I never wrote about this, but on January 21, Ravi passed away. I'll write about it later, I'm just not ready yet. Anyways, my parents have been searching for a pup ever since and to say it has been a process is such an understatement. They have been talking to a breeder recently in New York, who let them know yesterday that momma dog has 6-8 strong heartbeats in her tummy. This is great news.


I'm outta here, I have to stop procrastinating on my papers.

This is how I will feel when I'm done:


Bises!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment