...Tiffany Livingston (finally!)!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Update, I guess.

Wow, it's been since April since I wrote in here. Obviously, it's October 17 and so much has happened. Let me just run it all down for you...

I got married! I am now Tiffany Livingston and am loving married life- it's not too much different than it was before but its nice to sign my new name on all my paperwork.

My parents got one of the New York puppies and his name is Sirocco. They are over-the-moon happy and so is this little pup...



I passed my LCSW exam and am officially a licensed social worker. No pic for that, though.

Yesterday I had six years clean and will be celebrating on Saturday. Woot!

Here is probably the most exciting wonderful news... I am getting a therapy dog who will be my pet and will work with me in attempt to reach the boys I work with. His name is Rowan and he's from a fantastic organization called NEADS. Here he is:
I will go to NEADS for a week beginning on October 29 (11 days but who's couting??) and will train with him and learn how to use him in therapy.

Thank you HP for all these gifts. My life has never been so full!

Bises :*

No comments:

Post a Comment