...Tiffany Livingston (finally!)!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello to you too!


 What a cute little guy, right?

I'm at school right now, and I am getting really tired!!! Last night I was awake from 3:30 am - 5:30 am. At one point, around 5 am, I thought to myself: Maybe I should just stay awake, because it is going to be so hard to wake up in the morning. But eventually, I went to sleep. And was wide awake when I woke up this morning. I felt a little bad for waking up Jason so many times.

I've been feeling really anxious lately. I have been eating less, and I think that is adding to the anxiety. I almost feel like eating calms the jitters, like- physically. Is that bizarre? Yesterday I drank coffee and it was awful. I don't know if this is just all in my head? Maybe writing about it will take some of its power away. The other option is to hold it all in and be anxious about being anxious. Boo.

Part of this anxiety is surely the wedding- More specifically, the crazy woman who is in charge of planning events at my venue. They changed the package, which makes it not really a package anymore. Everything was included before - cake, flowers, etc. Now, there's just basics, like water and bread. The woman in charge is so unorganized- After discussing my old package, for which I signed a contract, we had worked out a plan that she would credit me for certain items- cake, flowers, etc. She emailed me yesterday saying she had no idea about my having the other package, because she is not the one who made the reservation for me. So, what the heck?! <-- Credit to Katie for inspiring me to fix up my foul language.

There are a few other bumps in the road that I have encountered on my journey to being a Livingston, but I don't want to give it away all at once. Stay tuned, friends. Or Friend. Or just Katie!

1 comment: