...Tiffany Livingston (finally!)!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow it's been so long!

Hey there! I apologize to all of my avid followers (Katie and Jason (Jason actually only reads it when I tell him to...))for not updating for forever!!!


Things are good, a little stressful and anxiety-provoking, but good.


School. Is not fun. I'm seriously just waiting, doing my work, and then waiting again for the semester, then year, to be finished.


I can't wait to not have to go to school ever again.

I can't wait for weekends with no work or readings hanging over my head! I can't wait for no papers and reference lists! I can't wait to get paid!

This is what I would like to be doing now:

Bises my friends!

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! thanks for the shout out. :)

    you will be a full blown grad school graduate in NO time!

    ReplyDelete